skip to main
skip to sidebar
the spiral life
singing. laughing. crying. tasting. working. dreaming. loving. living.
19 May 2007
A beautifully gray day outside and procrastinating to no end.
(But this picture is from near the sand dunes in Colorado.)
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
who & why
Cancer. Loss. Infertility.
A long-distance marriage.
A cross-country move.
A new business. Pregnancy. Birth.
This is our story.
View my complete profile
• baby Kosei: rolling over; sitting up; healthy & happy!
• mark's business: BUSY. Battling the lunch monster daily.
• emi's job: juggling motherhood & working full-time from home (still writing/editing Dr. G: MEDICAL EXAMINER)... and hitting the freelancers' pavement.
• home: Santa Monica, CA.
• dad: still teaching in Tokyo; missing mom (and us!).
• art project: strategizing...
food biz buzz
pic of the week
I heart tomatoes.
A two-berry chocolate "sandwich." A sin to eat, and a bigger sin to eat without coffee.
our opening move
speeding up, slowing down
cameo at carnegie
the sounds in my house
off the bone
pick a spot, any spot
chicken or cheese?
The Curious Palate - aka Our Other Baby
About the Russian Chamber Chorus - where I sing
OK, and this is too cute... random kitten generator